Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
New transfer students who are Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) members may compete for this full tuition scholarship. In order to be eligible for this scholarship competition, students must be admitted to Columbia College for Fall 2019 and plan to transfer with:
- 3.6 cumulative GPA
- Associate degree or at least 60 transferable credit hours.
Required Application Materials:
Eligible competitors must submit the following documents to Admissions@ccis.edu by 5 p.m. on Sunday, March 31:
- PTK Scholarship Application Form
- Proof of PTK Membership (membership card or acceptance letter)
- Two letter of recommendation
- Resume of professional, community, and leadership activities
- Competition essay (prompt sent upon receipt of scholarship application form)
- Personal statement (300-500 word essay that tells your story, elaborating on information in your resume or sharing additional information that isn't in your resume)
The scholarship winner will be announced in late April.
Please feel free to contact us at Admissions@ccis.edu or by phone at (800) 231-2391, ext. 7352 with any questions.