Phone: (800) 231-2391, ext. 7352
1001 Rogers St.
Columbia, MO 65216
A greater college experience starts here.
- Complete the application for admission
- Send your ACT or SAT Scores to Columbia College, using the following codes:
- Have your official high school and college transcripts (if applicable) sent to the admissions office in one of the following ways:
Freshman Admission Requirements
Minimum high school GPA of 2.5
Plus one of the following:
- Minimum ACT score of 21
- Class ranking in the top 50-percent of graduating class.
- 12 completed units of approved college prep work at a "C" or better.
How to Apply to Columbia College
See how to apply to Columbia College. We'll walk you through the admissions process.