Learn all about the new system Dec. 4
Columbia College will be moving away from eServices to a new and improved CougarTrack portal on Jan. 2. Faculty, staff and students are encouraged to attend a CougarTrack Showcase on Dec. 4 from 9 a.m. to noon in Dulany Hall. The open house will be an opportunity to learn about the new system through a series of three- to five-minute presentations about different parts of CougarTrack. Stop by any time for a chance to learn, win door prizes and receive CougarTrack swag.
Faculty, staff and students at nationwide campuses may join in the CougarTrack showcase by watching online presentations OnDemand throughout the week for an opportunity to win Amazon gift cards. On Friday, Dec. 7 at 2 p.m. Central Time, join a live webinar to ask questions about CougarTrack and see a live drawing for prizes.
CougarTrack will provide the same functionality as eServices and will offer:
• New enhanced layout for easy navigation
• One stop for important college announcements and events
• Targeted content based on your affiliation with the college
• Integration with Cougarmail and Exchange calendars
• Single sign-on to Cougarmail, Exchange, WebAdvisor links (such as Registration, Grades, My Documents, etc.)
• A cohesive look and feel
CougarTrack has undergone extensive usability testing with representatives from all constituencies. Taxonomy (layout), governance and adoption teams have met during the past seven months to ensure CougarTrack meets the needs of the campus community.