Seven (that’s right, seven!) Halloween events took place this week.
Did you attend any of the following?
- The Faculty and Staff Halloween Party took place yesterday afternoon in Dorsey Gymnasium. Guests enjoyed door prizes, a skit contest and a costume party.
- Meet, Greet & Trick-or-Treat was hosted by the Residence Hall Association for pre-K through fifth-grade students. Each of the three halls had lots of candy, refreshments and entertainment.
- Giving to Save the Living Blood Drive was hosted by the Columbia College Science Club and held in the Lee Room of Dulany Hall.
- A Halloween Costume Contest at last night’s volleyball game against Stephens College. Prizes were given for the best and most original costumes.
- A family friendly Halloween Carnival was held in Dorsey gym with candy and games galore. The event was open to students, faculty, family and friends.
- A College-wide Halloween Celebration was streamed live to all AHE campuses. This event was held in conjunction with a College-wide Individual Costume Contest that is currently underway; submit a photo of yourself in costume to email@example.com before Nov. 2. Categories include funniest, scariest and most original costumes. Nationwide winners will be announced by email Nov. 7.
- The Halloween Costume Extravaganza was sponsored by the History & Political Science Club on Tuesday, Oct. 30 in the Jane Froman Studio. The event featured historical costumes from around the world.