Registration Day makes it easy for admitted students to get enrolled in classes before fall semester begins.
All newly admitted students coming to our traditional campus are required to attend Registration Day.
This event allows you to set up your class schedule, talk through your payment plan, get your photo taken for your student ID and learn about campus resources.
To RSVP, select an event date below
A week before your Registration Day, please complete the Pre-Advising Form External link. This form provides our academic advisors with information to build your class schedule, which you will review during the appointment.
- Updated high school transcripts
- Any dual credit coursework transcripts (this information is not located on a high school transcript, it can be found through the college that is awarding the credit)
- Your most recent ACT/SAT scores
If you are a transfer student with 24+ college credits we only require college transcripts. High school transcripts or ACT scores may be requested to help place you in the correct coursework.
If you have any questions about this form, contact your enrollment counselor at (573) 875-7352.
What to prepare
- Verify your identity by submitting two photos to Admissions@CCIS.edu. Please note that all information should be clear and legible.
- A close-up of the applicant's valid government issued photo ID
- A self image of the applicant holding their ID next to their face.
- $200 deposit  (check and card accepted)
- Housing contract
After completing the Pre-Advising form and confirming their attendance with an enrollment counselor, students will receive a detailed schedule for the day.
1 All students will be required to make a first tuition payment or have a payment plan established by July 31.
2 Deposits are required for enrollment and will be credited to your student account. Please note that deposits are non-refundable after May 1st.