Skip to main content

Search Bar Icon Close Menu

How to return as a re-admitted student

If you attended Columbia College but haven't been enrolled for six consecutive sessions (or longer), you'll need to re-apply for admission. If you're seeking re-admission after a suspension or disciplinary action, you'll need to re-apply for admission too. Here's how you start back up:

  1. Re-apply for undergraduate admission
  2. Submit transcripts from any college attended after Columbia College
  3. Contact the admissions office to see if you must re-submit transcripts from previous years of study

Students seeking re-admission after a suspension or disciplinary action will also be required to pay any balances and provide a letter requesting consideration for re-admission. For additional information about readmission after suspension, contact the Admissions Office at 573-875-7352 or

Will my credits from elsewhere transfer to Columbia College?

You can learn more from the Registrar about how transcript evaluation works and how to submit transcripts.

Can I get back into my program?

Yes, as long as the College actively offers your program and you continue to meet the admission requirements.


Request info