The IB Diploma Programme
Students who meet the following requirements are eligible to receive a minimum of 10 hours of transfer credit.
- Completed the IB Diploma Programme
- Completed higher-level (HL) courses with a score of four or better
- Completed standard-level (SL) courses with a score of five or better
Students with some IB coursework who have not completed the IB Diploma Programme will be granted equivalency credit on a course-by-course basis.
To receive credit, IB coursework must be:
- Completed at the higher-level (HL), and
- Earned at a score of five or better
Want more information? Contact the Office of the Registrar.