Learn practical skills you can start applying at work right away. Courses are designed to complement technical skills and enhance complex critical reasoning, decision making and collaboration.View a sample study plan
To apply for the RN to BSN program, follow these directions:
- Apply or re-apply to Columbia College via the online undergraduate application
- This is how Admissions verifies you graduated and have your RN license.
- By selecting the proper location, including online and evening, you help ensure you are charged proper tuition.
- Wait for confirmation that the location you applied to has processed your request.
- You will be assigned a new academic advisor based on your location.
- With your advisor, select your first RN to BSN classes.
RN to BSN online admissions criteria include:
- Completion of the online undergraduate application
- Completed associate degree in nursing
- Successful completion of National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses