Students seeking admission to our online program, evening program in Columbia, Missouri, or at a venue nationwide should have completed one of the following:
- High school
- High school equivalency test (GED, HiSET, TASC)
Complete the free application for admission.
Complete the High School Attestation Form
Students are not required to provide proof of high school completion for admission. Instead, students complete one of the High School Attestation Forms  to confirm they have completed high school or a high school equivalency exam (GED, HiSet, TASC). If eligible this information can be submitted on the application
General Attestation Form Homeschool Attestation Form
Note: Students residing in California, Florida, Georgia, and Texas are not eligible to complete the attestation form for admission. Applicants in these states must provide one of the following to Admissions@CCIS.edu:
- Unofficial high school transcript 
- Unofficial college transcript  (at least 6 credit hours)
- GED, HiSET or TASC score 
Get help paying for college
Paying for college on your own is not your only option. Successful college students often qualify for federal financial aid and leverage scholarship opportunities.
To find out if you’re eligible for financial aid, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) .
1 All official transcripts must be provided within 90 days of enrollment. This includes Advanced Placement, CLEP, and DSST credits. Send official transcripts to the Office of the Registrar at EvalTrans@CCIS.edu or by mail: 1001 Rogers St., Columbia, MO 65216.
Certain degree programs have additional admissions requirements, and further documentation may be required.
Complete your application for admission
The ability to self-report the information below is now included on the online application. Please fill out the information with a transcript in front of you to ensure accuracy of the information reported. Please see Undergraduate Academic Catalog for more information on self-report policies.
Incoming freshmen at the traditional campus should have:
- A 3.0 or higher high school GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- 2.5 or higher high school GPA (on a 4.0 scale) or comparable GED or HiSET score 
Plus one of the following:
- 21 or higher on the ACT or 1070 or higher on the SAT
- Rank in the top 50 percent of your graduating class
- Have successfully completed 12 units of college preparatory work with a grade of “C” or higher
Incoming Transfers at the traditional campus should have:
Make a deposit
- A 2.0 or higher cumulative GPA with 24 or more completed college credit hours
1 All official transcripts must be provided within 90 days of enrollment.