Drive toward your education with Uber
Uber is a smartphone app that connects people with a safe, reliable ride at the push of a button. When you drive with Uber, you can use your personal vehicle to earn cash. Best of all — there are no schedules, no bosses and no offices. You're your own boss, which means you can start and stop on your own time.
Columbia College has been helping students advance their lives through higher education for more than 160 years, and is proud to partner with Uber to provide a 15 percent tuition discount to all active Uber driver-partners.
20,000 students take classes at Columbia College each year at our locations across the nation and online.
Here's how we can help you get the most from your education:
- Flexible in-class (evening) and online courses allow you to fit your classes around your AT&T career.
- Six class sessions start each year, allowing you to complete your degree quickly. Each class lasts eight weeks. You could earn an associate degree in 20 months, a bachelor’s in 3.5 years, and a master’s degree in just 12 months!
- We accept more transfer credit than many schools, which may allow you to graduate even earlier if you have attended an accredited college in the past.
- ll classes are taught by experienced instructors with either master’s or doctoral degrees.
- Columbia College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission so you can be confident that your degree will be respected in the workplace.
- Our degree programs teach skills that can be applied in your career from day one.
Interested in flexible earning opportunities with the Uber app? Sign up to drive today.
No fees. No book costs. No surprises
Columbia College is committed to adding truth back into the price of tuition. We call it
, a new initiative in which you pay no fees and receive your books at no cost.
- No more fees: With
TruitionSM, we've eliminated fees so you know exactly what the cost of college will be.
- No more book costs: Books are included at no cost to you. Receive them before class starts—get a jumpstart on the upcoming semester.
- No more surprises:
TruitionSM adds honesty and transparency into the price of college so students aren’t slapped with unexpected fees.
- Undergraduate students: $375 per credit hour
Uber rate: $318.75 per credit hour
- Graduate students: $490 per credit hour
Uber discounted rate: $416.50 per credit hour
How to take advantage of your tuition discount:
- Apply online to Columbia College of Missouri
- After submitting the online application, you must send an email from your email address associated with your Uber account to email@example.com stating that you would like to receive the 15 percent tuition discount. In the email please include a copy of your pay statement for verification.
- You must complete at least one trip per month with Uber to remain eligible.
More financial aid
Check out scholarship information or more financial aid options to save more.