Strengthen your business
Businesses benefit when they provide employees with educational opportunities.
Partner with Columbia College and:
- Boost productivity as workers are motivated by benefits such as continuing education
- Increase your employees’ problem-solving, communication and critical thinking skills
- Reduce turnover as employees stay when you invest in them
- Recruit higher caliber candidates with competitive benefits such as educational opportunities
- See potential tax breaks as the IRS allows employers to deduct funds spent on qualifying tuition reimbursement from their taxable income
Your employees will enjoy:
Truition® — no fees, no book costs, no surprises
- Accelerated eight-week courses
- Flexible online or evening classes
- A degree from an accredited non-profit college
Our business development team is ready to partner with you to make higher education a reality for your employees.
Contact us to talk about partnership opportunities.
We have more than 40 associate, bachelor’s and master’s degree programs. Our Robert W. Plaster School of Business offers programs that combine foundational business skills and a liberal arts education.
Truition® prices are established exclusively for undergraduate and graduate students taking classes online and at one of our adult higher education venues nationwide. Other exclusive programs are in place for students taking classes during the day on campus in Columbia, Missouri.
- Bank of America
- Central Bank of Boone County
- Central Bank of the Ozarks
- City of Aurora
- Commerce Bank
- McDonald's Missouri Advertising Co-Op
- Nationwide Insurance
- Scholarship America
- Snap-on Tools
- State of Missouri
- US Bank
- Veterans United