- Click on the CougarMail link to access your assigned college email.
- Click on the "Online Course Access" link to access your D2L course information.
- For specific details about navigating your course, see additional instructions in the following sections of the user guide.
- Expect a welcome letter from your instructor in your CougarMail (college email account) a week to ten days before the session begins.
- You will have access to the course no earlier than the first day of the session.
Instructions for Activating your Login
- Click on CougarTrack at the top of the Columbia College homepage at http://www.ccis.edu
- Click the link under "First Time User" that reads "Activate your login". This will guide you through the login activation process.
- Use your Columbia College student identification number to complete the "College ID" field. You cannot substitute your social security number in this field.
- Complete the first name and last name fields with your legal name of record at Columbia College.
- Type your birthdate with a four digit year, two digit month and two digit day.
- Click the "Next" button to continue.
- On the next screen you will set a question and answer. If you forget your username or password, we will ask you to answer your question.
- Choose and confirm your password in the following two fields.
- Click "Finish", and your username will appear on the next page.
- If you forget your username and/or password, you can go through this process again.