Posting in Discussions
The Discussions area is a place for students and instructors to communicate by posting messages into defined topic areas and responding to messages posted by other users. These discussions take place inside topics, where messages can be posted, read, and replied to.
To enter a discussion topic, click its name. You will see all of the threads that have been started for that particular topic. Click on a thread to view the message and all of the replies.
To change the view or sort messages, you can use the Show drop down menu to set your view preference or sort messages.
To post a message
- Click Start a New Thread or Reply.
- Enter the title of your message.
- Type your message in the text box. You can use the various formatting options to edit your post.
- Click on the Spell Checker to check spelling errors.
- To attach a file to your post, click the Add Attachments.
- To submit your message, click Post.