Online Degree Programs
Earn an accredited associate, bachelor's or master's degree online at your own pace and on your own schedule! If you're a busy working adult or military student looking for a convenient and affordable way to earn your college degree, Columbia College may be exactly what you have been searching for!
Founded in 1851, Columbia College serves nearly 25,000 students each year across the United States and around the world. We offer an extensive variety of accredited academic degree programs to fit the educational needs and personal schedule of working adults and military students.
So if work, military or family obligations have kept you from attending a traditional college, you are an excellent candidate to pursue your college degree online with Columbia College. The Online Campus at Columbia College allows you to study virtually anywhere, anytime.
Select from 28 accredited online associate, online bachelor's or online master's degree programs, with more than 800 online classes offered each session.
The current Columbia College online degree course offerings are listed below:Associate in Arts
Business Administration Department
- Associate in Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
Computer and Mathematical Sciences Department
- Associate in Science in Computer Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems
Criminal Justice Administration and Human Services Department
- Associate in Science in Criminal Justice Administration
- Associate in Science in Fire Service Administration (Missouri residents only)
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice Administration
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership
Students who reside outside of Missouri and plan to enroll in the Principal Track are responsible for verifying that the program meets requirements for licensure as a principal in their state.
History, Philosophy and Political Science Department
- Bachelor of Arts in American Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in History
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
RN to BSN Disclaimer: The RN to BSN degree program is not available to residents in the
States of Idaho, Minnesota, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Washington.Please see the state regulatory and complaint process for specific details.
Physical & Biological Sciences Department
Psychology and Sociology Department
- Crime Scene Investigation Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Management Certificate
- Marketing Management Certificate
Columbia College online instructors are experienced teachers, many of whom also teach our traditional day and evening courses. You can rest assured you are receiving the same high-quality educational experience online as you would in seat because our online courses meet the same academic and accreditation standards as our in-seat or on-campus courses and degree programs.
More than 24,000 people take accredited online classes each year at Columbia College through our Online Campus. Classes are taught in eight-week sessions with five sessions offered each year starting in January, March, June, August and October.
Learn more about online learning at Columbia College.