- What is CougarTrack?
CougarTrack is portal to all network services, and a link to it is located at the top of every page throughout the Columbia College website. With its integrated login management, CougarTrack allows you to access your college email (CougarMail), calendar, CougarLink, WebAdvisor, D2L (if an Online Campus student or instructor) and many other network resources. You have the opportunity to choose your password when you activate your CougarTrack login. To increase the security of the computer network, the password policy requiring certain formatting and periodic changing of passwords is currently being implemented.
- Access their academic transcript
- View their grades and GPA
- Print their grades
- Search for courses and check availability
- View their class schedule
- Verify the status of their transcript request
- Access student ePayment account
- View award letter
- Make gifts to the college
- View housing information
- And much more!
- Enter grades
- Enter student attendance
- View their class rosters
- View their advisees
For more information, please contact Columbia College’s Help Desk at 1.800.231.2391 ext 4357
- Who qualifies for access to CougarTrack?
- Applications (Prospective students who have applied to the college)
- What do I need to do to start using CougarTrack?
You will need to activate your login to get access. It is a one-time process. After that, you will be able to log in with the username and password that you will have created in the login activation form. For more details about the activation process, see the new user information above.
- When will I no longer be allowed to access CougarTrack?
Students and alumni of Columbia College will have a lifetime account to CougarMail and CougarTrack. This includes all students and alumni from the home campus, extended campuses, and Online Campus students. You do not have to finish school at the college in order to retain access. Even if you only take one class, you will be allowed to continue use of CougarTrack and CougarMail.
Faculty and staff CougarTrack accounts are accessible until the end of employment with the college.