Need help? Below is a list of support options available to Columbia College students, faculty and staff.
Technology Solutions Center:
For technical assistance or questions, please feel free to contact the Technology Solutions Center by:
- Phone: (800) 231-2391, ext. 4357 (HELP) or (573) 875-HELP (4357)
- Visit http://help.ccis.edu to view our knowledge base, check the status of your requests, submit new requests or view known system outages.
The Technology Solutions Center will be closed Monday May 29th in observance of the Memorial Day Holiday.
Phone support hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sunday: noon - 6 p.m.
Walk-in support hours:(Located in Launer Room 1)
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: By Appointment Only
- Sunday: By Appointment Only
Online courses (Desire2Learn/D2L)
For technical problems or error messages in Online Campus courses, contact the Desire2Learn (D2L) Helpdesk 24 hrs a day/7 days a week:
For questions about Online Campus advising, registration, payment or other Online Campus student services, email@example.com
or call (573) 875-7246 or toll-free at (800) 231-2391, ext. 7246.
Questions about admission, registration or financial aid
- Phone: (800) 231-2391, ext. 7252
Columbia College general contact information
Need help unrelated to the issues listed above?
More contact information:
For questions about Online Campus advising, registration, payment or other Online Campus student services, contact or call (573) 875-7246 or toll-free at (800) 231-2391, ext. 7246.