Directions & Map
The Columbia College main campus is located at 1001 Rogers Street in
Columbia, Missouri. Click on the image below to be taken to Google Maps where
you can zoom in and out and get directions.
For more campus detail, see the Interactive Map of the Main Campus.
Directions from I-70
- Take the Rangeline Street Exit (127) and head south. The campus is three
blocks from the exit. You will see three flag poles and a Columbia
College gate at the corner of Rangeline and Wilkes Boulevard.
- Continue south on Rangeline and turn right on Rogers. The front of
campus is located at Rogers Street and 10th Street.
- Parking is available for campus visitors at specific lots. The Interactive Map of the Main Campus displays all campus parking options (in
Direction from Highway 63
- Take the Broadway Exit, which is just south of I-70, and head west.
- Continue west on Broadway to 10th Street and turn right.
- Take 10th Street to Rogers Street. The iconic Rogers Gate of Columbia College will be straight ahead.