Mail, Imaging and Print Services (MIPS)
- Black and white copies
- Color copies
- Large format printing (up to 42” X 100’)
- Large size lamination (up to 25” wide)
- Paper cutting
- Paper folding (five common folds)
- Insert paper into envelopes
- Send packages and letters via USPS or FedEx
- Receive packages and letters via USPS, FedEx and UPS
How to address mail:
It is very important for your campus mailbox number to be listed on every piece of mail addressed to you.
Follow this example when addressing envelopes and please ask people to follow this example when addressing material intended for you.
First Name Last Name
Mail Box Number
1001 Rogers St.
Columbia, MO 65216
MIPS mission statement:
Columbia College Mail, Imaging and Print Services (MIPS) mission is to be the college community’s first choice for printing, imaging and duplications. As well as any finishing needs, consumable office supplies and shipment of outgoing parcels and packages.
MIPS will offer products and services with quality, speed of delivery and accuracy equal to or better than, other available vendor(s).