To support undergraduate and graduate students by empowering them to pursue and succeed in meaningful, academically relevant college work experiences that enhance both academic and professional growth.
Students work for many different reasons. The most common reasons include:
- Funding education and cost of living
- Expanding professional experiences
- Researching potential career fields
- Developing valuable networks
- Gaining and enhancing transferable skills to market to future employers
Who we serve
All currently enrolled Columbia College students seeking or currently employed in Work-Study or Work Program positions on campus.
- All currently enrolled Columbia College students with questions about using their Federal Work-Study Program award.
- Students seeking ways to pursue and to succeed in meaningful, academically relevant college work experiences.
Who can assist with what questions?
Connie Crites, student Employment Coordinator
- Coordinates all Work-Study questions, paperwork and hiring steps for Columbia College students.
- If you have any questions about services or Work-Study processes, please feel free to email Connie at CLCrites@CCIS.edu.