Make a payment
Paying through ePayments
To make a payment online through your ePayments:
- Log on to CougarTrack.
- Using the CougarTrack menu, navigate to Students->Financial Aid & Payment->Payment->ePayments
- click on "Payments" link at the top of the home page.
- You may select to pay your Current Account Balance or you may enter a different amount.
- You may also change the payment date for a future date.
- Click green "Continue" box.
- Select your Payment Method from the drop down menu. You may choose a previously saved payment method, or you may enter a new credit/debit card or electronic check.
- If do not have a Saved Payment Method, enter your account information, click Continue.
- Select which academic term you would like your payment to be applied to. It is important to apply your payment to the correct academic term, otherwise payment plans may not calculate correctly and could prevent your registration for future sessions/semesters.
- Review your Payment Confirmation to ensure everything is correct and click on the green "Submit Payment" link.
- The next screen will provide you with your payment receipt that you may save for your records.