What is the Columbia College Annual Fund?
- It is the reoccurring, unrestricted financial support during the college's fiscal year (July 1-June 30).
- This support benefits current students in continuing to reach their educational goals.
- It is a benchmark of the involvement of our alumni with their alma mater for funding decisions made by foundations and corporations.
Why should I give to Columbia College?
- Support the mission of the college
- Provide students with a quality academic experience
- Invest in the future of a growing and transformational institution
- Provide a margin of excellence for the college to achieve our goals of superior teaching and improved facilities and technology
- Assure a legacy of generosity to Columbia College students for many years to come
A Columbia College education prepares students to compete in a rapidly changing global community. Whether you are an alumnus of home campus or one of our Nationwide Campuses, the college provides students with skills for critical and independent thinking and analytical reasoning.
Tuition alone never covers the complete cost of an education. Each year Columbia College alumni, parents, friends and businesses provide a significant portion of the support for student scholarships, quality academic programs and faculty enrichment.
How can I make an Annual Fund gift?
- Donate online.
- Browse Choose CC, the college's online contribution portal.
- Mail your check, payable to Columbia College, to:
- Office of Development
1001 Rogers St.
Columbia, MO 65216
- Call (800) 231-2391, ext. 7730 to make a gift.
Gifts to the college may take several forms. We accept cash, credit card, appreciated stock, automatic checking withdrawal, payroll pledges from Columbia College employees and matching gifts from employers.
Double your dollars (or more)!
Your employer may match your annual gift to the college. Ask your human resources department if your organization participates in the Matching Gift Program. Send your annual gift and the company form, and the college will do the rest. It is simple and beneficial to you and the college.