Student Government Association declaration of candidacy
Declaration of candidacy checklist
- Complete the application below and submit the completed form electronically. Two Freshman Representative positions will be available for Fall 2017, in addition to one Junior Representative, one Senior Representative, one Commuter Representative, and one Transfer Representative. Applications are currently being accepted through September 15th 2017. Position outlines can be found here. Please note that you can only apply for one position.
- Vigorously campaign for your office! ALL campaign posters must be approved and stamped by the Division of Student Affairs before posting! Student Affairs is located in Atkins-Holman Student Commons, 2nd Floor.
- Voting will take place between Monday, September 18th to Friday September 22nd, 2017. All day students will be emailed information on how to vote.
- Senate positions require a 2.5 cumulative GPA and executive positions require a 2.75 cumulative GPA.
- Please note that you must be a full-time Day Campus student in good academic standing to hold office in the Student Government Association. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Sarah Naji at email@example.com.
You must be able to attend SGA meetings on Tuesdays at 11 a.m. in the Lee Room of Dulany Hall.
Declaration of candidacy