Student Government Association declaration of candidacy
Declaration of candidacy checklist
- Complete the application below and submit the completed form electronically. Applications for 2018-2019 term are currently being accepted through Friday, September 14 at noon. Find out more through position outlines. Please note that you can only apply for one position.
- Vigorously campaign for your office! All campaign posters must be approved and stamped by the Division of Student Affairs before posting! Student Affairs is located in Atkins-Holman Student Commons, 2nd Floor.
- Voting will take place Monday, September 17 - Thursday September 20, 2018. All day students will be emailed information on how to vote.
- Senate positions require a 2.5 cumulative GPA and executive positions require a 2.75 cumulative GPA.
- Please note that you must be a full-time Day Campus student in good academic standing to hold office in the Student Government Association. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Sarah Naji at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be able to attend SGA meetings on Tuesdays at 11 a.m. in the Lee Room of Dulany Hall.
Declaration of candidacy