Student Government Association declaration of candidacy
Declaration of candidacy checklist
- Complete the application below and submit the completed form electronically. Applications for 2019-2020 term are currently being accepted through 12 p.m. Friday, March 15. Find out more through position outlines. Please note that you can only run for two positions.
- Vigorously campaign for your office! All campaign posters must be approved and stamped by the Division of Student Affairs before posting. Student Affairs is located in Atkins-Holman Student Commons, 2nd Floor.
- Voting will take place Monday, March 18 - Thursday, March 21, 2019. All students at the traditional campus will be emailed information on how to vote.
- Senate positions require a 2.5 cumulative GPA and executive positions require a 2.75 cumulative GPA.
- Please note that you must be a full-time student at the traditional campus in good academic standing to hold office in the Student Government Association. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Sarah Naji at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be able to attend SGA meetings at 11 a.m. on Tuesdays in the Lee Room of Dulany Hall.
Declaration of candidacy