Contact information and office hours
Contact Counseling Services
Office hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. — 5 p.m.
Location: Atkins-Holman Student Commons
Phone: (573) 875-7423
Fax: (573) 876-4456
Main campus support
- Student Affairs office — (573) 875-7400 — Student Affairs staff can reach on-call counseling staff
- In residence halls — Contact your Resident Assistant (RA), Head Resident, or Area Coordinator.
- Campus Safety — (573) 219-0212, or ext. 7315
- Health Services — (573) 875-7423
If the Counseling Services offices are closed, and you’d like to speak with a counselor immediately, you may call the local 24-hours crisis line: 1-800-395-2132.
On-campus support that can contact counseling staff include:
- Student Affairs: 573-875-7400
- Campus Safety: 573-875-7315
- Residential Life staff: contact your RA (Resident Assistant), Head Resident or Area Coordinator
- General Emergency: 911
- 24-Hour Mental Health Crisis Line: 800-395-2132
- University Hospital Emergency Center: 573-882-8091
- True North - Sexual Assault and Abuse Hotline in Columbia: 573-875-1370
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)