Elizabeth Toomey Seabrook Writing Center & Tutoring Services
Writing consultants are available to assist all Columbia College students who can come into the center for face-to-face consultations.
Essay Writing Assistance includes help with:
- Brainstorming and developing a thesis
- Organizing the paper
- Adding depth to your analysis
- Editing and revising
- Avoiding plagiarism
- Meeting MLA, APA, and Chicago style guidelines
Please check the schedule for hours of operation. Call or stop by to make an appointment for this FREE service!
Tutors are currently available to assist students in select courses in accounting, American Sign Language, chemistry, computer information systems, computer science, finance and physics. Tutoring services are available to Columbia College students who can come into the center for in-person, group sessions.
Services include help with:
- Productively reviewing notes
- Better understanding texts, concepts and assignments
- Preparing for quizzes and exams
Hours and locations vary. Please check the current tutoring schedule for availability.