Notice: No tutoring will be held in any subject Sunday, May 28 or Monday, May 29 in observance of Memorial Day. Regular tutoring will resume Tuesday, May 30.
Seabrook Tutoring Services schedule and policies
- Tutoring Services are available to current Columbia College students enrolled in the tutor-supported classes listed below. Students must be able to come to the main campus for in-person, group tutoring sessions.
- All services are free and available while classes are in session.
- Offices will close and tutors will not be available when Columbia College is closed for inclement weather.
- Staff can assist with take-home tests and quizzes only if this is acceptable under the professor's course policy.
- The guests or children of students cannot be accommodated in tutoring sessions. College policy also prohibits children 12 and younger being left unattended on campus.
E-mail notification list
All changes to the tutoring schedule as well as emergency cancellations will be advertised at the top of this page as soon as Tutoring Services is made aware of them. To be notified of these changes and cancellations via email, please add your name and e-mail address to the sign-up sheet in the respective tutoring room. You can also e-mail the Tutoring Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the name of the class you are taking and you will be added to the list.
Summer 2017 tutoring sessions (Tuesday, May 2, 2017 through Wednesday, June 21, 2017)
American Sign Language
Wednesdays May 3-June 14 (excluding May 29), 4:30-7:00 p.m. Location: Missouri Hall 216. Tutor: Heather Dunn.
Monday, June 19, 4:30-7:00 p.m. Location: Missouri Hall 217. Tutor: Heather Dunn.
Chemistry 109, 110, 310
Sundays, 2:00-4:00 p.m. Location: Stafford Library Classroom. Tutor: Dr. Sarah Mounter.
Mondays, 4:30-6:30 p.m. Location: Missouri Hall 216. Tutor: Dr. Sarah Mounter.
Tuesdays, 4:30-6:30 p.m. Location: Missouri Hall 216. Tutor: Dr. Sarah Mounter.
Sundays, 2-5 p.m. Location: Stafford Library Classroom. Tutor: Dr. Jerry Brenner.
Tuesdays, 5-7 p.m. Location: Missouri Hall 217. Tutor: Cheryl Moe.