Columbia College-Jacksonville is a metropolitan campus established in 2006 to meet the needs of working adults in the area. The campus is in addition to the Columbia College campus located on Naval Air Station Jacksonville.
Both campuses are part of an extended network of campuses located around the country. The home campus, founded in 1851, is located in Columbia, Mo.
Columbia College serves nearly 25,000 students each year.
When you compare academic quality, tuition, scheduling, faculty credentials, flexibility and convenience, we think you'll agree Columbia College-Jacksonville leads the way in offering an affordable, private education for working adults.
Someday starts today.
Affordable, private education
- Accept Veterans Administration benefits and corporate tuition assistance
- Financial aid to qualified students
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association since 1918.
Online and on campus degree programs
- Online and on-campus classes may be taken simultaneously so you can earn your degree as soon as possible.
- Eight-week classes
- Five sessions offered each year: January, March, June, August and October
- Start-and-stop flexibility to meet work and family obligations
Easy application process
- online application
- Submit high school diploma or GED
- Official transcripts for any colleges attended
- Practicing professionals
- Credentials include at least a master's degree
- Faculty-to-student ratio of 1-to-14 at the Jacksonville campuses
- Quality interaction with mature students and instructor
Student-friendly transfer credit policy
- CLEP and DSST accepted
- Accept most previous college courses from an accredited college, even if classes were taken decades ago
- Possible college credit for military experience;
- police, fire and corrections training;
- or credit for prior learning.
Resources when you need them
- Modern education technology in classrooms
- Full Internet access to the college's electronic library
- Free advising by appointment, phone, fax or e-mail
- Textbook purchases by phone, fax or Internet through an external vendor