Skip to Main Content


Scholarships, Grants and Loans

Yes, you can...take advantage of several scholarships

Columbia College-Kansas City offers several scholarship opportunities to qualified students. You can apply for the Columbia College Kansas City Campus Scholarship and The Frank Westling Scholarship. If you are a military veteran or dependent, you may qualify for the Colonel Charles E. McGee Scholarship. You may also apply for the Two-In-Family grant for families with more than one immediate family member enrolled full time at the College in on-campus classes. If you completed an associate degree at a community college, you may be qualified for the Associate Degree Transfer Grant. Other scholarship opportunities include the Columbia College Alumni Association Scholars Program and the Online eScholarship.

Other available awards to qualified students include:

  • Federal Pell Grant
  • Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
  • Federal Work Study
  • Associate Transfer Grant
  • Federal Stafford Loan
  • Federal Unsubsidized Stafford Loan
  • Senior Citizens Awards

Visit our Scholarship Finder to find a scholarship or grant that applies to you.

More information
For more information on scholarships, grants, and loans, contact the Financial Aid office at (800) 231-2391, ext. 7252 or via e-mail at


Request info

Request info