Non-degree seeking student admissions
- Official high school transcript
- Successful completion of the GED
- Evidence of satisfactory college work
- Complete the application for admission
- Pay the $35 application fee.
- Send your official high school transcript to your local campus (if applicable) or to the evaluations office at 1001 Rogers St. Columbia, MO, 65203.
Please note that you may also be required to submit college transcripts if you seek to enroll in a class that has prerequisite class requirements.
In addition, if you admitted as a non-degree seeking student and later wish to pursue a degree with Columbia College, you will be required to submit all transcripts for evaluation.