Applying for Admission
Yes, you can...easily apply for admission
At Columbia College-Denver, applying for admission is a simple process. You don't have to worry about admissions tests, reference letters or interviews. Just fill out a online application and include your high school transcript or GED, or official transcript from any college courses you've taken. College transcripts must remain sealed in their original envelope, preferably mailed directly to:
ATTN: Evaluations Department
1001 Rogers Street
Columbia, MO 65216
To apply to Columbia College-Denver as a new student:
- Complete and submit the Online Application.
- Request in writing an official copy of your student transcript from each college you attended.
Students may be admitted to a Division of Adult Higher Education (AHE) campus of Columbia College upon presentation of any one of the following:
- Official High School transcript
- Evidence of successful completion of the General Educational Development Test (GED)
- Evidence of satisfactory college work.
Potential students who lack a requirement for admission may be considered on an individual basis. Individuals so considered must give evidence that they can successfully meet the demands of Columbia College.