- Complete the application for admission
- Pay the $35 non-refundable application fee.
- Send your official high school transcript to your local campus (if applicable) or to the Office of the Registrar at 1001 Rogers St. Columbia, MO, 65216.
- Arrange for official transcripts from all previous colleges and universities to be mailed directly to the Office of the Registrar.
- If applicable, have official score reports (Advanced Placement, CLEP, DSST) mailed directly to the Office of the Registrar.
- If you have served in the military, request that an electronic copy of your transcripts is sent to EVALTrans@ccis.edu.
- Submit your FAFSA
To find out if you are eligible for financial aid, complete the Free Application for Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Use the Columbia College school code: 002456
- Official high school transcript
- Successful completion of the GED
- Evidence of satisfactory college work