Columbia College-Fort Worth's faculty are practicing professionals. This means you'll be taught by qualified instructors, so what you learn today you can use tomorrow.
Our instructors also know how to be responsive to your needs. With an average faculty-to-student ratio of 1-to-14, you'll learn in an environment where you can interact with your instructor and exchange ideas with other adult students. And, if you've got a question, you'll find our faculty are easily accessible by phone, e-mail or a one-on-one visit.
Columbia College-Fort Worth faculty have graduated from such institutions as:
- Cameron University
- The University of Texas-Arlington
- The University of North Texas
- The University of New Mexico
- The University of California-Santa Clara
- The University of California-Los Angeles
- The University of Edinburgh (Scotland)
- Texas Christian University
- Capella University
- Pepperdine University
- Webster University
- Columbia College
- Texas Wesleyan University
To contact your Columbia College-Fort Worth faculty, consult the faculty and staff directory.