Columbia College-Salt Lake's faculty are practicing professionals. This means you'll be taught by qualified instructors, so what you learn today you can use tomorrow.
Our instructors also know how to be responsive to your needs. With an average faculty-to-student ratio of 1-to-16, you'll learn in an environment where you can interact with your instructor and exchange ideas with other adult students. And, if you've got a question, you'll find our faculty are easily accessible by phone, e-mail or a one-on-one visit.
Columbia College-Salt Lake faculty have graduated from such institutions as:
- Northwestern University
- The University of Utah
- University of Utah College of Law
- California Institute of Technology
- Bringham Young University
- The University of La Verne College of Law
- Webster University
- Weber State University
- Pacific Lutheran University
- Westminster College
- Central Michigan University
- University of Texas -Austin
- Brigam Young University Law School
- Eccles Executive MBA, Univ. of Utah
- Marriott School of Business MBA, Brigham Young University
- Utah State University
- Baylor University
- Midwestern State University
To contact your Columbia College-Salt Lake faculty, consult the faculty and staff directory.