Columbia College-Los Alamitos's faculty are practicing professionals. This means you'll be taught by qualified instructors, so what you learn today you can use tomorrow.
Our instructors also know how to be responsive to your needs. With an average faculty-to-student ratio of 1-to-18, you'll learn in an environment where you can interact with your instructor and exchange ideas with other adult students. And, if you've got a question, you'll find our faculty are easily accessible by phone, e-mail or a one-on-one visit.
Columbia College-Los Alamitos faculty have graduated from such institutions as:
- Dr. Sutter Fox, Doctor of Education, University of Southern California
- Dr. Caroline Paltin, Doctorate of Philosophy in Psychology from the United States International University
- Dr. David Paltin, Doctorate of Philosophy in Psychology from the United States International University
- Dwight Stirling, Juris Doctor, Whittier Law School, Criminal Justice Administration
- Dr. Heather Smith, Ph.D. Environmental Toxicology, Univerisity of California at Riverside
- Dr. Michael Steinberg, Doctorate of Structural Engineering, Odessa Institute of Civil Engineering
- John Catlett, Master of Business Administration from University of California, Berkeley
- Jack Latson, Masters of History, Florida State
- Christina Baker, Master of Arts in Communication Studies, California State University, Los Angeles
- Sarah Bereiter, Master of Arts in English, California State University, Fullerton
- Joseph Addotta, Master of Arts in Art, California State College, Los Angeles
- Philip James Diehm, Master of Business Administration, Pepperdine University
- William Hull, Criminal Justice Administration, Saint Leo University
To contact your Columbia College-Los Alamitos faculty, consult the faculty and staff directory.