Yes, you can...it's a matter of degree
Columbia College-Lake County/Great Lakes offers Associate and bachelor's degrees as well as certificate programs through classroom and online learning.
- Classes are small with a faculty-to-student ratio of 1-to-18 at the Lake County/Great Lakes campus.
- Classes are taught by qualified instructors who are practicing professionals. There are no graduate students or teaching assistants.
- The Online Campus offers 28 online degrees and more than 800 classes, which means you can take a class or earn a degree virtually anytime, anywhere.
Columbia College is authorized by the Illinois Board of Higher Education to offer the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Services
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of General Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems
All degree programs are accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.