About Nationwide Campuses
Everything we do at our extended campuses is geared toward helping military service members and other adult learners improve their lives through higher education. We've been successfully educating working adults for more than 30 years.
Someday starts today.
At Columbia College, applying for admission is a simple process. You don't have to worry about admissions tests, reference letters or interviews. Just fill out a online application and include your high school diploma or GED, or official transcripts from any colleges you've previously attended. That's all you need to get on the road to success.
So whether you are starting college for the first time or you want to finish the degree you started years ago, we are ready to help you achieve your educational goals.
Nationwide Campuses — At a Glance
- Founded in 1973
- Serving nearly 25,000 students annually
- 34 extended campuses around the country
- 9 of the campuses in Missouri
- 18 of the campuses on military bases, including one in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
- Evening and weekend classes meet one or two times a week for eight weeks
- Associate, bachelor's and master's degrees
- On-campus master's degrees at select sites
- Five sessions a year, starting in August, October, January, March and June
- Student-to-faculty ratio of 16:1
- Start-and-stop degree program flexibility to meet work, military and family obligations
- 800 affiliate faculty members
- Affordable tuition