You serve us. We serve you.
Military partners since 1973.
Columbia College, to include all 36 campuses, fully complies with Executive Order 13607 establishing Principles of Excellence for Educational Institutions Serving Service Members, Veterans, Spouses and Other Family Members. We are dedicated to continuing our long-standing partnership with military and veteran communities.
We're military friendly
- Transfer credit awarded for Coast Guard Institute, JST, and CCAF transcripts, as well as credit by examination (CLEP, DSST, DLPT)
- Scholarships and discounts for service members and spouses
- Yellow Ribbon Program participant
- Member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC) and the SOC Degree Network System
- Courses of study are Veterans Administration (VA) approved by state approving agencies.
...and convenient, too!
- Associate, bachelor's and master's degrees
- Evening and online classes; can mix and match
- Start-and-stop flexibility