Our goal at Columbia College is to help students make the most of their college experience. Professors are readily available to help students achieve their educational goals and steer them for their chosen career and lifelong learning. The student-to-faculty ratio of 12-to-1 allows faculty to promote and foster personal attention and advising.
The award-winning faculty at Columbia College provide extensive knowledge and expertise in their respective fields. Students have the opportunity to select a discipline from over forty academic areas.
- Business Administration Department
- Computer and Mathematical Sciences Department
- Criminal Justice Administration and Human Services Department
- Education Department
- General Studies
- History, Philosophy and Political Science Department
- Human Services
- Humanities Department
- Nursing Department
- Physical & Biological Sciences Department
- Psychology and Sociology Department
- Visual Arts and Music Department