Semester Study Abroad Programs
A semester abroad is a great way to immerse yourself in another culture as well as practice your language skills. It is not necessary to speak a foreign language to spend a semester abroad! All of our programs offer courses taught in English, as well as the opportunity to study language.
Columbia College Semester programs
Columbia College maintains exchange partnerships with five international institutions. Columbia College students pay Day tuition for these programs and all institutional aid for tuition may apply.
- Aberdeen Business School at Robert Gordon University (RGU) - Scotland
- Kongju National University (KNU) – South Korea
- Jeju National University – South Korea
- Rangsit University - Thailand
- University of Shiga Prefecture – Japan
- Canterbury Christ Church University – England
- Konkuk University – South Korea
- Soon Chun Hyang University – South Korea
Additional semester study opportunities are available through Columbia College partners and other providers.
Central College of Iowa – Central College offers semester and summer programs in Austria, France, Mexico, the Netherlands, Spain and the United Kingdom
Webster University has four European campuses (Geneva, London, Leiden, Vienna) and a campus in Thailand. They also have exchange partners in China, Mexico and Japan. As a member of the Webster WINS network, Columbia College students receive up to 30% tuition discount on Webster programs and can apply for a WINS travel award of $1000 to cover airfare to their destination.