MAMS, MAT, MBA, MSCJ and MEd Degrees
Accredited graduate degree programs —
on-campus or online
Columbia College offers master’s degrees in business, military studies, education and criminal justice administration. Our master’s degrees are accredited, affordable and convenient because they are designed specifically for adult learners who want to continue working while pursuing a graduate degree.
Get the individualized attention you deserve. Your education is too important to just be another number on a big campus. At Columbia College, we treat every student as a unique and important individual. Whether you're pursuing a business degree, criminal justice, or military studies, you'll get a solid education in a small, personal, hands-on environment.
Columbia College offers:
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice (MSCJ)
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership (MEd)
- Online Master of Arts in Military Studies (MAMS)
- Online MAT degree
- Online MBA degree
- Online MSCJ degree
What sets us apart
- Eight-week graduate degree classes
- Evening classes
- Sessions start in January, March, June, August and October
- Affordable tuition with no surprise student fees
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association
- Serving nearly 25,000 students each year
- Founded in 1851
When it’s time to take your career to the next level, the graduate degree program at Columbia College can help you get there. We understand the challenges of pursuing an advanced degree while also continuing to work. We will partner with you in your education and your career to help you achieve success in the field of your choice.
Our class schedules provide you with the flexibility you need to juggle both your career and your education. It’s no wonder thousands of people are choosing to pursue their graduate degree at Columbia College.
Let someday start today when you enroll in a graduate degree program at Columbia College.