Master of Business Administration Admission Requirements
- Baccalaureate degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts from institutions where you received a degree, from which you are transferring prerequisite courses, or any international institutions.
- Unofficial transcripts from all other institutions from which you received credit
- Completed application including narrative component
- Three completed recommendation forms
- Related work experience
Applicants who have recently completed undergraduate studies are encouraged first to enter the world of work and then later to seek admission to the MBA program. Exceptions to this requirement will be made only under compelling circumstances.
Students who have not completed the following concept courses in their baccalaureate degree and cannot show evidence of professional experience or other preparation must complete these courses (or their equivalent) before being considered for full admission to the MBA program: