Master of Arts in Teaching
- Baccalaureate degree in education with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above from a from a regionally-accredited degree-granting institution.
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended, including official transcripts from institutions where the applicant received a degree
- Completed application including narrative component
- Three completed recommendation forms
- Notarized Affidavit of Moral Character
A baccalaureate degree not in education, but with a background in psychology, communications and education with specific coursework in developmental psychology, assessment and method and materials of instruction is also accepted.Applicants who do not have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 may qualify for full admission if they have an additive score of at least 300 on the verbal and quantitative portions of the Graduate Record Examination.
Students not achieving these standards may qualify for conditional admission.