Students who do not meet the requirements for full admission into Columbia College graduate programs may be considered for conditional admission. Conditionally admitted students are limited to taking one course per session for their first six hours and must receive a grade of "B" or higher in those courses before being considered for full admission.
Here's what you'll need to apply for conditional admission:
Apply now Request more info
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution or departmentally approved GRE or GMAT score.
- Official transcript from your degree-granting institution
- Official transcripts for all prerequisite coursework completed (click for pre-requisites for MBA and MSCJ)
- Unofficial transcripts for every institution attended (unless official is submitted*)
- If your cumulative grade point average in undergraduate studies is below 3.0, you may still be eligible for admission. Grades, recommendations, and your goal statement and resume will all be considered carefully.
- Three strong letters of recommendation
- Personal goal statement of 300-500 words in essay format discussing your motivations and future goals
*Official transcripts must be submitted for every international institution attended or from any institution where graduate transfer credit will be requested.