Skip to Main Content



A student who has previously attended Columbia College and who wants to re-enroll.

  1. Complete the online application for undergraduate admission.
  2. Request official transcripts from each college attended after Columbia College.
Students may be asked to re-submit official transcripts from previously attended colleges.


Apply online


Request info

Request info