Students who have never enrolled in any college following graduation from high school or completion of the general education diploma (GED). A student who earned college credit during high school is considered a first-time freshman.
- Complete the online application for undergraduate admission. All first-time freshman applications must include a one-time, non-refundable $35.00 application fee.
- Request official high school transcripts be mailed directly to the Admissions Office.
- Submit an ACT or SAT score if completion of high school was within the last two years.
- If you have earned college credit while in high school, request official transcripts from the college(s) be mailed directly to the Admissions Office.
- Home-schooled students submit a GED score or record of high school level coursework. An ACT or SAT score may be required.