- Complete the application for admission
- Pay the $35 application fee.
- Arrange for official high school transcripts or GED score reports to be mailed to the admissions office (not required if you have 24 or more hours of college credit).
- Arrange for official transcripts from all previous colleges and universities to be mailed directly to the admissions office.
- If applicable, have official score reports (Advanced Placement, CLEP, DSST) mailed directly to the admissions office.
- If you have served in the military, request that an electronic copy of your transcripts is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your FAFSA
To find out if you are eligible for financial aid, complete the Free Application for Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Use the Columbia College school code: 002456
- Minimum college GPA of 2.0.
Your courses will transfer - find out which ones
- Create an account
- Add your past college courses
- Find out which ones will transfer!