- Complete the application for admission
- Pay the $35 application fee.
- Complete the identity authentication process.
- Arrange for high school transcripts* or GED score reports to be mailed to the the Office of the Registrar at 1001 Rogers St., Columbia, MO 65216 (not required if you have 24 or more hours of college credit).
- Arrange for transcripts* from all previous colleges and universities to be mailed directly to the admissions office.
- If applicable, have official score reports (Advanced Placement, CLEP, DSST) mailed directly to the admissions office.
- If you have served in the military, request that an electronic copy of your transcripts is sent to EVALTrans@ccis.edu..
- Submit your FAFSA
To find out if you are eligible for financial aid, complete the Free Application for Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Use the Columbia College school code: 002456
*Unofficial transcripts will be accepted for admission purposes. However, official transcripts will be required within 90 days.
- Minimum college GPA of 2.0.
Your courses will transfer - find out which ones
- Create an account
- Add your past college courses
- Find out which ones will transfer!