Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Minimum high school or college GPA of 2.0, or minimum GED test score of 2510.
- Rank in the top 50 percent of your graduating class
- Composite ACT score of 21 or above
- Complete the application for admission
- Pay the $35 application fee.
- Arrange for official high school transcripts or GED score reports to be mailed to the admissions office (not required if you have 24 or more hours college credit).
Please note that you may also be required to submit college transcripts if you seek to enroll in a class that has prerequisite class requirements.
In addition, if you admitted as a non-degree seeking student and later wish to pursue a degree with Columbia College, you will be required to submit all transcripts for evaluation.