A student who is categorized as a foreign-born person who is not a citizen,
national or permanent resident of the United States. International students
seeking an I-20 from Columbia College or who currently have an F1 visa are not
eligible for undergraduate admission to the Evening Campus.
- Complete the online application for undergraduate admission.
- Request official secondary school records in the native language and an
official English translation of these records be mailed directly to the
- Request official transcripts from all colleges/universities in the native language and an official English translation of these transcripts be mailed directly to the Admissions Office.
- Show proof of English proficiency: TOEFL score of 500 or above on the paper-based exam or 173 or above on the computer-based exam; completion of an advanced proficiency level in an English as a Second or Other Language Program, proof of completion of a course equivalent to English Composition I with a grade of 'C' or better, or APIEL score of 3 or higher.
- Students transferring to Columbia College from an institution in the United States must also submit the following documents: a copy of a valid visa, passport, I-94 departure record, I-20 from the last school attended and the Transfer Eligibility Form.