Columbia College wants to make the admission process as streamlined as possible. If you have a high school diploma, GED or previous college experience, complete the online application for undergraduate admission and send transcripts from high school and all colleges and universities you have attended.
The Evening Campus admission requirements are considered "moderately selective." The Admissions Office will consider your overall high school performance or GED scores and any college coursework. Your academic past is important, but so are your life accomplishments, so personal letters of recommendation and resumes are welcome additions to your application file.
- New freshmen requirements include minimum 50th percentile class rank or test score (ACT, SAT or GED) and 2.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Freshman applicants who graduated from high school more than two years ago typically are not required to submit ACT or SAT scores.
- Transfer students must have earned a minimum 2.0 cumulative grade point average.
- If you have accrued more than 24 college credits, your high school transcript will not likely be required.
- There is a $35 application fee, which is nonrefundable.
Giving Credit Where Credit is Due
Columbia College accepts college credit from these programs:
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Dual Credit
- Proficiency Exams
- Credit for Prior Learning
Learn more about CLEP and other testing services available at Columbia College.
For more information, please consult the Admissions chapter of the Evening Campus Undergraduate Catalog for the year of your admission.