The Evening Campus at Columbia College
Columbia College offers working adults and military personnel more experience, more classes and more college degree programs than any other mid-Missouri college or university. Whether you want to finish a degree you started years ago, or are attending college for the first time, with Columbia College's Evening Campus you can select from 25 academic college degree programs, including a nursing degree, business administration degree, psychology degree, computer science degree, criminal justice degree and much more.
Our degree programs are affordable and our financial aid team will work with you to create a package that fits your budget. Princeton Review has named Columbia College one of the best colleges in the Midwest. Come and find the reason why.
The college degree programs currently offered at Columbia College feature:
- Eight-week classes
- Academic sessions start in January, March, June, August and October
- Affordable college tuition with no surprise student fees
- College degrees accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association
- 500 online classes and 20 online degrees
- Instructors are practicing professionals holding a master's degree or higher, and many of them work in the field they teach.
Applying to the evening campus at Columbia College is quick and easy. You can apply online now, or call (573) 875-7352, or 1-800-231-2391, ext. 7352 for additional degree program and campus information.