Need help? Below is a list of support options available to Columbia College students, faculty, and staff.
- eServices FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Get answers & solutions to common questions & problems — such as password and username problems, account lockout, login activation, forgotten security questions, etc.
- eServices Troubleshooting
Having difficulty accessing certain pages in eServices? Try these solutions.
- Password Policy: rules for establishing and maintaining passwords
CougarMailColumbia College's online email system for students and faculty.
- NEW CougarMail FAQ Get answers to common CougarMail questions.
- CougarMail User Guide A general overview of how CougarMail functions.
- CougarMail Help Form Get help from the CC HelpDesk.
- eRegistrationFAQ (Frequently
Get answers to common questions and issues that may arise — such as what to do when you recieve error messages while eRegistering.
- ePayment FAQ (Frequently
Get answers to common questions that arise and issues you may encounter with the ePayment process.
Online Courses (Desire2Learn/D2L)
- User Guide Familiarize yourself with the Online Campus interface
Help Desk: eServices and CougarMailFor login/password problems, CougarMail issues or any other eServices help other than eRegistration or online course issues (see below).
- E-mail: CCHelpDesk@ccis.edu
- Phone: (800) 231-2391, ext. 4357 (HELP) or (573) 875-HELP (4357)
Hours of Operation
Phone Support Hours:
- Monday - Thursday 7:00AM - 10:00PM
- Friday 7:00AM - 8:00PM
- Saturday 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Sunday Noon - 6:00PM
Walk-In Support Hours: (Located in Launer Room 1)
- Monday - Thursday 8:00AM - 7:00PM
- Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Saturday 11:00AM - 5:00PM
- Sunday 1:00PM - 5:00PM
eRegistrationContact information for eRegistration issues.
- Nationwide Campuses: Contact your campus.
- Columbia, Mo. campus students: call the Student Records office at:
Phone: (800) 231-2391, ext. 7526 or (573) 875-7526.
Or, see our eRegistration FAQs above.
Online courses (Desire2Learn/D2L)For technical problems or error messages in Online Campus courses.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (877) 325-7778 (toll free call)
Or, see our Online Campus FAQs above.
For questions about Online Campus advising, registration, payment or other Online Campus student services, contact email@example.com or call (573) 875-7246 or toll-free at (800) 231-2391, ext. 7246.
Columbia College general contact informationNeed help unrelated to the issues listed above? Contact information for the college:
- Phone: (800) 231-2391 or (573) 875-8700
- Fax: (573) 875-7209
- E-mail: online contact form or Webmaster e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org